I have been dying to try these chips and I cannot believe it took me so long to make. The recipe is so easy and the worst part about making these is the amount of time it takes for them to cook. While you breathe in the delicious smell coming from your oven you can rejoice in the fact that these zucchini chips will only run you 60 calories for about 20 chips.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
- ¼ cup dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (you could also use skim milk)
- 2½ cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisped.