Happy Springtime friends! I love making room for florals prints, strappy sandals, and all things warmer weather. Yes I live in Florida, but a girl can still dream of the spring to summer transition. We still love to shop seasons down here.
Here are my go to’s this Spring. Enjoy!
- Illesteva Sunglasses are hot on trend right now. How do you even choose a style, color, look?! Here is a basic black and a beautiful lavender shade.
- 2 Piece Sets. I’m currently obsessing over these looks. This one is basic gray but oh so chic!
- High Waisted Jean/Trouser. What’s not to love!
- Striped T-Shirt Dress. I love this comfortable dress. I could wear it every day. Dress it down with some sneaks or flats or dress it up with a bold necklace and wedges.
- Maxi’s are not going anywhere. They are versatile and a staple in my closet. This dress is gorgeous with its beautiful hues and floral print.
- Strappy Sandals. Basic but can add an umph to just a boring jeans and t-shirt outfit while at the same time compliment a beautiful cocktail dress.
- Patchwork Clutch. Love this jean inspired patchwork clutch. Brunch or casual dinner date approved!
- Off Shoulder Tops. I actually love everything about this outfit from the glasses all the way down to the fringe sandals. Perfection!
- Rompers. Still on point this season. Seeing lots of blues, lavender, and grays this season.
There you have it! My favorite looks for this Spring. What are you spring must haves?
Images Credits: Pinterest