Happy Springtime friends! I love making room for florals prints, strappy sandals, and all things warmer weather. Yes I live in Florida, but a girl can still dream of the spring to summer transition. We still love to shop seasons down here.
Here are my go to’s this Spring. Enjoy!
- Illesteva Sunglasses are hot on trend right now. How do you even choose a style, color, look?! Here is a basic black and a beautiful lavender shade.
- 2 Piece Sets. I’m currently obsessing over these looks. This one is basic gray but oh so chic!
- High Waisted Jean/Trouser. What’s not to love!
- Striped T-Shirt Dress. I love this comfortable dress. I could wear it every day. Dress it down with some sneaks or flats or dress it up with a bold necklace and wedges.
- Maxi’s are not going anywhere. They are versatile and a staple in my closet. This dress is gorgeous with its beautiful hues and floral print.
- Strappy Sandals. Basic but can add an umph to just a boring jeans and t-shirt outfit while at the same time compliment a beautiful cocktail dress.
- Patchwork Clutch. Love this jean inspired patchwork clutch. Brunch or casual dinner date approved!
- Off Shoulder Tops. I actually love everything about this outfit from the glasses all the way down to the fringe sandals. Perfection!
- Rompers. Still on point this season. Seeing lots of blues, lavender, and grays this season.
There you have it! My favorite looks for this Spring. What are you spring must haves?
Images Credits: Pinterest
The Thursday Seven is upon us and with fall approaching I could not help but wonder what the top hairstyles and cuts will be trending this season. Here are seven looks I am favoring for fall 2015.
The Piecey Pixel
The Chunky Wave
Bob with Ombre
Balayage – Specifically dark brown hair with Caramel or Auburn Bayalage
If you are like me I am always looking for a change in hairstyle this time of year. Whether it be cut or color. What style are you thinking of trying next?
Image Credits – Pinterest
This weeks Thursday Seven is short and fantastic. Seven looks I’m obsessing over this week….
Chic and Confident
Sweet and Flirty
On a Mission to Dominate
Brunching In The City
I have been digging the mauves and nudes this summer when it comes to nail polish. Here are seven of my favorite ways to get my Mauve On!
1. Sephora – X Nail Polish Perfection
2. Zoya – Rue
3. Dior – Vernis Incognito
4. Essie – Lady Like
5. OPI – Tickle My France-y
6. Julep – Malala Classic With A Twist
7. Revlon – Touch of Mauve
There you have it my lovely readers the Thursday Seven. Seven Ways To Get Your Mauve On. Comment below if you would like any topics covered on Thursday Sevens!
Who says the ‘Boyfriend Jean’ phenom’ is not for everyone? Think again! Here are some looks you can incorporate the ‘Boyfriend Jean’ into.
Casual Friday Boyfriend
Night on the town Boyfriend
Lunch with the in-laws Boyfriend
I could go on really. What are your favorite go to’s when it comes to dressing your Boyfriend Jeans?
Image Credit: Pinterest
I recently wrote about the Fitbit accessories and all the different fabulous options to dress up your Fitbit Activity Tracker…And then I found out about Cuff-Smart Jewelry. Oh-muh-word all you chic fitness fashionistas you are going to be so in love with this product!
There are different pieces you can choose from with the price point starting in the $48 range. What?! Yes you read that correctly. So what does this Cuff Technology do exactly?
- Notifies you when phone goes off with text or call.
- Notifies you if you leave your phone behind somewhere.
- Tracks your activity throughout the day.
- Syncs to the Cuff App to let you know where you are with your activity goals as well as log your calorie intake.
- If you are in any danger you can simply press the cuff and it will notify your family members (or whoever you so choose) that you are in need of help as well as play audio of your location in real-time.
- As for charging, well the cuff charges in a charming little jewelry box where you can also store your Cuff accessories.
Availability is limited and items are already starting to sell out. The earliest ship dates start March 2015.
Image credit: cnet.com
I spend most of my days in workout clothes. I am a mom, a fitness enthusiast, and i now live in Florida. One thing I miss about the Fall weather is comfy sweaters, leggings, boots, and crisp air that compliments those looks. Here are some of my favorite Fall looks for 2014.
I love plum for this season coupled with taupe boots and the ever popular hat trend.
Flawless casual with a statement necklace to give it a little pop.
Business meeting or chic lunch outing anyone?
The clutch and fabulous heels add some sass to this muted yet classic fall look.
Adding subtle pops of red to any outfit is rarely not o.k. Excited to see fllare jeans making a bigger comeback this season.
Layering never looked so chic!
This dress is so gorgeous. I love the muted beige complimented with a colorful oversized scarf and brown boots. Totally up my alley.
Aztec print makes its way through summer and into fall fashion. Simple and pretty.
In love with this look. The red maxi, with casual tee is different and works!
Image credits: Pinterest
I will live vicariously through other’s fall fashion while I enjoy the warm Florida sun 🙂