Every day is a chance to start fresh. Layout your long term and short term goals and read over them every day. Plan your day out with intentions surrounding your goals. If you focus on them every single day you will one day wake up and say I chased those dreams and I caught them.
Just a little afternoon motivation from yours truly.
We’ve all heard the following “if only…” statements right? Or the “well one day maybe…” in fact most of us at some point have actually said something along those lines. Yes I am guilty myself. Then you come across people who like Abraham Lincoln create their future. They do not wish on things, protest they don’t have the resources or money to reach their goals, etc… I can say I am actually married to such a person who is a ‘creator’ of his future. Nothing can stand in his way when he wants something. I believe this is because he uses his passion to drive him to succeed. Sure he has bad days, don’t we all? He’s certainly not perfect. However, when it comes to his future he is creating it little by little, step by step, reaching every single goal he has along the way. It’s not always easy; it is still work but if you want it bad enough you will do whatever you have to do to succeed.
I talk about setting goals all the time. It is probably the BEST way to stay on track with what you want to accomplish whether that be 1 year down the road or 10 years. Goals Goals Goals; they will keep you motivated, hungry for more, and accountable to yourself.
So happy Thursday friends; make it a great one!
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? This is such a loaded question right? I mean if you knew you could not fail because you were guaranteed success, If you knew you could not fail because your life or a loved one’s life depended on it, If you know you could not fail because you had no other choice but to succeed?
Lets say you were guaranteed success. What would you attempt to do? What dreams would you finally chase, create, fulfill? Me? There are so many. Let’s talk success in business. I would have a brand in health and fitness. I have always been a health and fitness enthusiast so why not turn that into a brand, right? What would it take? I started a journey about 4 months ago to take my passion to the next level and create a brand. I want to be known for what I love to do when it comes to business. I still want to be known as a good mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, person; but when it comes to business I want to be known as someone who shares her passion for health and fitness to help others reach their goals and hopefully change lives’ along the way. So far what I have learned is:
- Be patient-It will not happen overnight. This is where most people give up. If it is what you love be patient and set small goals.
- Be consistent-to build a brand you need to be consistent.
- Be passionate-If you start to burn yourself out, get stressed, or your passion starts distinguishing; it’s o.k. to take a step back, regroup and remember why you started in the first place.
- Practice what you preach-whatever it is you aspire to be or do you must practice what you are preaching. Take care of you first before trying to take care of others. They look to you as the expert so if you do not act like an expert you will not be taken seriously.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people-To be great surround yourself with greatness.
- Personal development-This is difficult for many including myself. To find the time to invest in yourself. It is however, so important. Read books and listen to podcasts and videos that empower you to grow personally and professionally.
What is your passion? Are you willing and able to take that passion and turn it into something great? If you have the mentality that you cannot and will not fail, you likely will not even while hitting those valleys.
I have been asked many many a time for advice, help, support, when it comes to fitness and health. It’s what I do, what I love, and I thrive on helping others succeed with their fitness and health goals. One thing that always makes or a breaks someone’s success is their commitment. See there really cannot be any excuses before or during your journey to a healthier person. You either commit or you don’t. There is no in between. This can be applied to all facets of life whether it be business, family, religion, etc…You choose or you choose not to. If you have excuses or if you think you will fail than you have already chosen not to and you never give yourself that chance to break the cycle and succeed.
So choose to commit to whatever it is that is put in front of you; if it is something you really want. Take it one day at a time and remember every little accomplishment leads to success.
Happy Sunday! 🙂